Financial Freedom Where to find





Financial Freedom Where to find

 

How do you really define financial freedom in your own terms?

To be honest when I’m seeing people who live by their own way financially stable and to think that they are doing something at ease while earning a large amount of money I felt envy, although I believe it’s not completely done overnight, these people who are standing in the freedom of financial worked hard to achieve what they have in the time being.


I always said it to myself that one day I’ll be able to travel with my craft and business with me, that I can bring my source of income anywhere I go. Every night I always think of it, but the thing is, every time I felt I’m close enough to it, the more it becomes complex to achieve it considering unexpected scenarios, I have been scaling a lot of business models and none of it are considered successful, I’m always in the bank of testing process and mostly I fail, one of the example is that when I tried Dropshipping.


When I heard about this by the time of its peak I was fascinated of how it works simply because you don’t have to handle inventory and delivery, you’re just there to sell and market it that's it. But I realized there are a lot of things that needs to consider when doing this. I’ll share to you my dropshipping journey in my one of my blog here. so there you go, the pavement of reaching the financial freedom is not easy to build even if you have enough money to suffice expenses for your business or career, but mostly I think is that the reason why we lack of the fortune to achieve our goal is first we are talking about money, I don’t believe that you can reach a certain business success without even pulling out cents in your pocket.

 

Second is, we lack of knowledge, this has been my top area of opportunity because until now I’m still learning I’ve been doing online business venture for 7 years I started researching what are the potential lucrative business online, what are the niches that I can share online, that could be portal for me to make a portion of profit in making money online. I totally attest that there is money online for example for me since  I am a writer, I am doing a variety of writing jobs like article writing, content writing , copywriting I even written books for novel pages just to earn money not to mention publishing my own books in Amazon kindle Direct Publishing.





You see there’s is money online and during this pandemic I think the online business industry just explode between 2020 and 2021 where everything is done online. There are other things that I’ve done online during these pandemic and I will write them here in my blog, how I earn money during pandemic. however financial freedom doesn’t just mean that you need to be a successful entrepreneur, that you have your own time management and ultimate freedom in terms of balancing work and leisure but also it qualifies to those people who are financially manage.


I have watched a video from chinkee tan about personal finance management and what was said there is that "Money not spent is money additionally earned." Which is kind of rational for me because sometimes most of the people don’t value a small amount of money which is if being saved could be a significant amount, also when we fall short with our budget what we tend to do is getting additional income like selling, part time income, lending, pawning, rendering overtime to work that’s where the essence of that quote Money not spent is money additionally earned, in those times that we are not financially struggled what did we do? We bought things that are unnecessary, we acquire something that aren’t needed in addition to that is our luxury and vices, drinks, cigarettes and more. We have to find those leakage as per chinkee tan that are blocking our way of personal finance management that way you will earn additional income.

 

  

 

Credit to chinkee tan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life insurance 101

What is financial management?

What is Dropservicing and how is it related to Dropshipping